Sunday, March 20, 2011

The SKB Week Begins

OMOGMOOMOGMOMOGMOGMOMG
I can't even talk because I am soooo happy to have Brian, Katie and Sara here. It's funny that the cults of my UCLA life (SAA, Daily Bruin, and O-Staff) have intersected in an epic spring break week and I am loving every moment. SKB arrived yesterday morning, which was amazing after being at the ER for the entirety of Friday (long story, but everyone is fine.) We settled down and then went to the restaurant on top of the Tate Modern for dinner, which has amazing views of the Thames. We walked the South Bank after having delish steaks bathed in butter, sticky toffee pudding and legit cider. Then today we went to Hyde Park for lunch, followed by a visit to the V&A and then we headed to East London to the Lahore Kebab House for a multi-course Indian meal, including samosas, chicken tikka, chicken tikka masala, channa masala, pappadoms, bindhi masala, keema biryana, lamb curry and finished with mango kulfi. And now we are at home nursing our full bellies with Portlandia.
I love my amigos :-)

view from the Tate Modern restaurant:



View from Blackfriar's Bridge:
Our swan friend at Hyde Park

My lovelies:
Tube station:

Brian doing an impression of me doing Erin Brokovich:

Lahore Kebab House:



Finished:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...