Friday, September 23, 2011

Lunch at Lemonade

Jeff eating, my soup and salad combo, and the WR lemonade. Yum.
My friend Gillian checked out Lemonade last weekend and loved it. So when my friend, Jeff , suggested we do lunch there, I was more than enthusiastic. Because I love lemonade. A lot. It's favorite beverage. You can original lemonade, you can have flavored lemonades, you can lemonade with herbs in it, you can have alcoholic lemonades, you can have lemonade with tea. You can have lemonade with tea, herbs, and alcohol. Yeah, I love lemonade. So I ended up drinking a lot of it at the DT Lemonade branch on Flower. In addition to my cauliflower soup (a little salty) and butter lettuce salad (delish!), I tried the watermelon rosemary and the blood orange lemonades. The watermelon rosemary made my day. It reminded me of when I made my fresh rosemary lemonade at home and affirmed my efforts. With watermelon, it was less tart, but superbly refreshing. The blood orange one had a bit of an aftertaste, but was way more sweet. It took me like three hours to drink, but I haven't been so well-hydrated in years. Also I loved the "food court" it is located in. Underground, this is like the posh grown-ups cafeteria with so many unique options that it justifies a traipse down there soon again.

1 comment:

  1. obsessed with this post + the shout-out! next time i go i'm going to actually, you know, try the lemonade.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...