Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hipster Haven: Intelligentsia

Intelligentsia: 3922 W Sunset Blvd

Carrie took me here when I first moved to Downtown. Near the Sunset Junction, Itelligentsia is known for their obviously amazing coffee, but for the plethora of hottie hipsters hovering around. It's like my heaven. I love people watching, more specificlly, I love hipster watching. The coffee is amazing – my soy latte and iced Americano were perfect. The latte wasn't too milky and thank god, the espresso shots in the Americano were perfect, as in not burned, which is so very rare at so many cafes. The only drawback was with the hipsters flocking, the seating was minimal, but that is a small price to pay for my own personal heaven.









1 comment:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...