Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mini-Break from Finals

CivPro and Torts down. Contracts and Immigration to go. My brain is non-functional at the moment, especially because of my five hour torts exam yesterday afternoon. Afterwards, I hit up Octopus Sushi in downtown with 20 of my comrades and had the jalapeƱo poppers as a lil snack - yummmm. Then I went to my new hotspot, Misfit, in Santa Monica to have dinner with Alexis, Paige, and Steph. Paige and I split the bacon-wrapped, stuffed dates and a chili burger. My fave part was my spiked rosemary lemonade - So refreshing and much needed. I felt like we were in an episode of Sex and the City. My girls are hilarious. I want to start a blog of our love lives (or lack thereof in my case.) Also I realized that my writing style has plummeted after all my exam writing. I'm sorry. I hope it gets better. Until then, just deal with my lack of varied sentence structure.

 




On Sunday, Evan and I studied in Echo Park at Stories (lovely backyard patio with delish lattes and some hipster characters) and then went to Sage for a vegan soul bowl (I fucking love quinoa. and the creamy garlic polenta, mac and cheese, and roasted root veg made me so happy).


 Now I'm listening to the new Norah Jones. Love "Happy Pills." I plan on staying in bed and pinning all day. I might go to the gym. I also might make donut muffins filled with Nutella. Contracts can wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...