Monday, July 9, 2012

Eat.Drink.Americano & Katy Perry

Last night was uh-mazing. V and I hit up Eat.Drink.Americano, which is on 3rd near Wurstkuche and shared the arugula and mango chutney flatbread and oxtail sliders and some pinot noir. It seemed straight out of Portland - local, fresh, urban, hipster. And the wine was great.

Then V and I headed to the Arclight. We saw the Katy Perry movie in 3D. Don't judge. I cried. Several times. BUT the best part of the night happened before the movie when we stood behind Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendez in line. A) Ryan Gosling is not super attractive in real life, but oozes sex. B) I've never been a huge fan of Eva, but she has this inner light of beauty. Like breathtakingly gorgeous. It's kind of ridiculous. Then we were accosted by a 95-yr-old Hollywood residence with an obsession with Jean Harlow and Joan Crawford who went through all of his sexual exploits. He really likes football players.

The movie was fun, but had no depth. I did sing the entire time though, so win-win.


Who wants to see the Step Up: Revolution with me in 3D? Takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...