Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Not So Lazy Sunday

Before dropping Jas off at home, we hit up The Last Bookstore in DTLA. Multiple people have been telling me to check it out but I hadn't gotten around to it. But bookstores are Jas' lifeblood so he was adamant that we spend a couple of hours there. IT IS BEAUTIFUL. It's a gigantic, two story, bookshop with architectural details of sofas propped up by GMAT books, paperback sculptures, and cashier's booths made of old classics. I think we could have spent the whole day there.  But then I got hungry so we devoured pizza from Two Boots - I loved the night tripper with sun-dried tomatos and jalapeƱo pesto. I need to go back to replenish my waning bookshelves and also to check out their coffee. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...