Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Random Night Out: Gold Room and Short Stop

After a rather interesting early evening, I recovered with Evan and Veronica at the Gold Room and then Short Stop with some new friends. I love being so close now and going out last night was a great way to start the week. I've been in trial on a domestic violence case and I'm getting even more responsibility at work, which is crazy but amazing. More on that later. If I think about it too much now, my brain may explode.



Anywho, Rob is coming tomorrow! Which means Jas is going to come up and party with us, and it means great coffee and food and people. Plus, I have three birthdays and two housewarmings this weekend(!!!). Also, my housemate and I are hitting up the animal shelter tomorrow (shhhhhh!) and then  gardening this weekend. I am one productive and happy camper. Now if only I can squeeze in the gym.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...