Thursday, February 21, 2013

Late Night Chinese + Other Things

My day was overwhelming although I didn't do much. Just sort of one of those days where a lot of things are happening and you're waiting for something and then you're just in bed watching Law and Order and thinking about where the hours went?





Well actually, I had class and then had a lovely lunch of a Wurstkuche Austin Blues sausage, followed by a delish maple custard pie at Pie Hole with my friend, Ellie.  I argued that we should split a piece but I'm happy we didn't bc we both inhaled our pieces like madwomen. Ellie had the vegetarian chipotle dog and the Earl Grey pie. It was great to catch up with Ellie. I miss summer when I used to see her everyday. Now both of our schedules are cray and we're trying to manage seeing each other once a week.
Earl Grey Pie


Ellie taking a photo of a dumpster



After that, I took Sophs to Elysian Park and we ran into her love, Freddy. Doing that walk everyday has been saving my soul. (I'm just mildly dramatic.) I ran to crim pro and then rushed home for a phone interview that lasted a surprisingly long time, especially when I felt like my stomach was eating my lung.


Sophie was ready for her hike



Jenaba, my savior/housemate, and I headed to Chinatown and tried to go to Wang Chow on Broadway, which was closed. So we hit up a place two establishments south of that and gorged on tangerine chicken, lo mein, duck soup, wontons, etc. So yum. I fell into bed and watched, you guessed it - Law and Order: SVU. It was as great day.

Orange chicken, which I later inhaled this morning, cold and delicious
Pork Lo Mein
I don't get it.


Food Coma + Filters



Today will be slightly different - I have a ton of work to finish and a film screening for school to attend. I also need to take Sophie on an extra long adventure today because I'll be gone longer and I want to sufficiently wear her out.

Off to my day but here's a video I've been sending to everyone. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...