Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Two Birthdays and a Wedding

So last week was crayyyyy.

On Tuesday, Benny, Scott, and Grant came over for an early birthday celebration for Bobes and I. Pizza, beer and far too much fun was had by all.




The next day, I did a glorious dinner with Alene, Aline and Seda at Church and State. We ordered mussels, the charcuterie plate, mac and cheese, a flatbread, steak/frites, lavender honey goat cheese, and market veg plus the salted caramel chocolate tarte and the pot de creme. Yum.






Then I drove up to Santa Cruz and partied it up with Kat (the most lovely host ever), Nika and German, Aimee and Danny, Megan and Molly, Alicia and Conner, and the old/new Wanzer crew: Emil, Raj and Rameet. There was dog beaching, whiskey-drinking, crepe-making and burger-eating. It was wonderful. After Rob gave me the best surprise by showing up at Wanzer on Friday, we hit The Red. So funnnnnnn























Then on Saturday, after recovering with coffee and a walk with Emil, I went to Megan and Mark's crazy gorgeous wedding at Nestldown. It was a fairy-tale, intimate wedding in the redwoods. Megan looked ethereal - I can't even describe it. I was so grateful to be there that day. And then I caught the bouquet. Crazy times.






I hit up the city and met Rob and Eric at their apt. I took it easy, because the next day we did bottomless mimosas at Pasion with Alexandra and Carrie. Then we went to Golden Gate Park for the afternoon while Sophie stole toys from small children. We ordered a ton of Chinese and watched Zero-Dark-Thirty. Phenomenal day with phenomenal people.




So now I'm in a crunch with school and life. More updates on that later.

much love

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...