Thursday, July 11, 2013

International Trips and Visitors

I'm headed off to Brussels tonight for seven weeks (!!!!). I have a layover in London and arrive in Brussels at 8pm tomorrow night. Let's not talk about how much I'm freaking out.

Funny enough, as my craving for Europe started growing, London came to me last month. :-)

Last month, I got the insane pleasure of seeing both of my London besties within a few days of each other.

When Maya arrived, we did a champagne brunch at my house (thank you bevmo's 5 cent wine sale). There were six of us girls total. I made a chorizo frittata, pancakes, bacon, and bruschetta and mojitos after we finished off the mimosas. Scott gave an impromptu concert and it was just an insanely lovely and fun day. and I love Maya.

Then the next weekend, I picked up Leiley and Elena from their Weho hotel and we hit up intelligenstia and then artisan house for bottomless mimosas (do we see a theme here?) The girls had never had bottomless mimosas (refills are slightly uncouth in the UK). However, we had an amazing brunch with V and then did some tanning on the roof. It felt like I had seen Leiley recently, not two years(!) ago. She's on a whirlwind American trip, but I hope we can catch up again when I visit London in August.









No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...